His Strength is made perfect in weakness

Hello everyone,

How are you doing on this day? I hope well and bubbling in the Lord. Happy happy happy new month. We thank God for His grace and His strength. You made it by the grace and mercy of God ☺

Primary Text – Philippians 4v13
“I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.” Philippians 4v13 (KJV)

“I have strength for all things in Christ Who empowers me [I am ready for anything and equal to anything through Him Who infuses inner strength into me; I am self-sufficient in Christ’s sufficiency].” Philippians 4v13 (AMP)

“I can do all things through Christ, because He gives me strength.” Philippians 4v13 (New Century Version)

We have probably heard, or even quoted this verse before. But what does it really imply? It means that through Christ, you can do all things. We know that with God nothing is impossible (Luke 1v37), and He is the One who then empowers you to do what needs to be done. Do you need to pray? Fast? Write a business proposal? Be patient? Stay awake to write a paper? Wait on Him? You can do it, because He will give you the strength to do it. What is that thing that seems so insurmountable at this time? He can give you the strength to do it, because He empowers you to be ready for anything and equal to anything through Him Who infuses inner strength into you. Are you nervous about preaching the gospel? Are you scared to embark on this life changing purpose that God has for you? Rely on His strength, on His Spirit. It’s not by your power or might that you will accomplish anything, but by His Spirit.

Supplementary Texts
“Then He answered and spake unto me, saying, This is the word of the LORD unto Zerubbabel, saying, Not by might, nor by power, but by My Spirit, saith the LORD of hosts.” Zechariah 4v6

“Through mighty signs and wonders, by the power of the Spirit of God; so that from Jerusalem, and round about unto Illyricum, I have fully preached the gospel of Christ.” Romans 15v19

“That He would grant you, according to the riches of His glory, to be strengthened with might by His Spirit in the inner man;” Ephesians 3v16

“Each time He said, “My grace is all you need. My power works best in weakness.” So now I am glad to boast about my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ can work through me.” 2 Corinthians 12v9 (New Living Translation).

Prayer
Heavenly Father, we thank You for Your Word. I thank You because I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me in Jesus name, amen.

Comments

Popular Posts