Up on high

Hello everyone,

How are you doing on this day? I hope well and bubbling in the Lord. We thank God for He is great and greatly to be praised. Indeed there is none like unto Him and none can compare with Him.

Primary Text: Ephesians 4v8
“Wherefore He saith, When He ascended up on high....” Ephesians 4v8

Jesus had mentioned that if they destroyed the temple, that after 3 days, He will raise it up; but He spoke of the temple of His body (John 2v19-22). After His resurrection, and being on earth for forty days, He ascended up to heaven, to His Father, and our Father, His God and our God (Acts 1v2-3). And now, Jesus is seated at the right hand of God the Father, and there He makes intercession for us. He is able to help us with our infirmities, for He was tempted at all points as we are, yet without sin (Hebrews 4v14-16). Because Jesus has ascended to heaven, we now have the Holy Spirit with us. He has also gone to prepare a place for us, that where He is, we also can be. Hallelujah.

Supplementary Texts
“Thou hast ascended on high, …” Psalm 68v18

“Jesus saith unto her, Touch Me not; for I am not yet ascended to My Father: but go to My brethren, and say unto them, I ascend unto My Father, and your Father; and to My God, and your God.” John 20v17

“Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send Him unto you.” John 16v7

“If ye then be risen with Christ, seek those things which are above, where Christ sitteth on the right hand of God. Set your affection on things above, not on things on the earth.” Colossians 3v1-2

“Who is he that condemneth? It is Christ that died, yea rather, that is risen again, who is even at the right hand of God, who also maketh intercession for us.” Romans 8v34

“DO NOT let your hearts be troubled (distressed, agitated). You believe in and adhere to and trust in and rely on God; believe in and adhere to and trust in and rely also on Me. In My Father’s house there are many dwelling places (homes). If it were not so, I would have told you; for I am going away to prepare a place for you.” John 14v1-2 (AMP)

Prayer
Father in heaven, hallowed be Your name. You are all mighty and powerful. We thank You for You raised Jesus from the dead, and we know that He will be back for us. Thank You for this hope, in Jesus name we pray, amen.

Comments

Popular Posts