Through all

Hello everyone,

How are you doing on this day? I hope well and bubbling in the Lord. Our God is indeed a God that answers prayers. “For the eyes of the LORD run to and fro throughout the whole earth, to shew Himself strong in the behalf of them whose heart is perfect toward Him…” (2 Chronicles 16v9).

Primary Text: Ephesians 4v6
“One God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all ...” Ephesians 4v6

“and one God and Father, who is over all and in all and living through all.” Ephesians 4v6 (New Living Translation)

“One God and Father of [us] all, Who is above all [Sovereign over all], pervading all …” Ephesians 4v6 (Amplified Bible)

“There is one God and Father of everything. He rules everything and is everywhere …” Ephesians 4v6 (New Century Version).

Our God is through all. He is omnipresent. Nothing is hid from Him. He exists everywhere and is living through all. His power is made manifest in all things. I heard of a story (which I will try to relate as best as I remember) where a man wanted to sleep with a woman (and they were not married to one another). After much persuasion, the lady brings him to her house, and asks him to close the door, the windows. Afterward, she told him to look up. Basically saying, you can shut out the whole world, but you can never shut God out. HE IS EVERYWHERE. For the believer, that has good implications. It means that He is through time, and so is the Alpha and Omega, He knows the end from the beginning; He is through regions and places, so wherever we are, His eyes can see us; He is through people, so He can judge the intent of every heart, and reveal secret things to His people. Hallelujah.

Supplementary Texts
“For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart. Neither is there any creature that is not manifest in His sight: but all things are naked and opened unto the eyes of Him with whom we have to do.” Hebrews 4v12-13 (KJV)

“I can never escape from Your Spirit! I can never get away from Your presence! If I go to heaven, You are there; if I go down to the grave, You are there. If I ride the wings of the morning, if I dwell by the farthest oceans, even there Your hand will guide me, and Your strength will support me. I could ask the darkness to hide me and the light around me to become night – but even in darkness I cannot hide from You. To You the night shines as bright as day. Darkness and light are the same to You.” Psalm 139v7-12 (NLT)

Prayer
Thank You Father for Your omnipresence in Jesus name, amen.

Comments

Popular Posts