Believe and See (2)

Hello everyone,

How are you doing on this day? I hope well and bubbling in the Lord.

Primary Text
“And the angel came in unto her, and said, Hail, thou that are highly favoured, the Lord is with thee: blessed art thou among women. And when she saw him, she was troubled at his saying, and cast in her mind what manner of salutation this should be. And the angel said unto her, Fear not, Mary: for thou hast found favour with God. And, behold, thou shalt conceive in thy womb, and bring forth a son, and shalt call His name JESUS… Then said Mary unto the angel, How shall this be, seeing I know not a man? And the angel answered and said unto her, The Holy Ghost shall come upon thee, and the power of the Highest shall overshadow thee: therefore also that holy thing which shall be born of thee shall be called the Son of God. And, behold, thy cousin Elisabeth, she hath also conceived a son in her old age: and this is the sixth month with her, who was called barren. For with God nothing shall be impossible.” Luke 1v28-31, 34-37 (KJV)

Beloved, what are those “how shall these be” thoughts running through your mind and questions that you are posing to the Lord? How shall these be that my household shall be saved, that I shall receive my healing, that I will get a job, that I will get married, that I will be protected in this land, that I shall make it to heaven… To Mary it was told her that by the Holy Ghost and the power of God. Philippians 1v6 (AMP) says “And I am convinced and sure of this very thing, that He Who began a good work in you will continue until the day of Jesus Christ [right up to the time of His return], developing [that good work] and perfecting and bringing it to full completion in you.” Beloved, God is well able to “… make you what you ought to be and equip you with everything good that you may carry out His will; [while He Himself] works in you and accomplishes that which is pleasing in His sight, through Jesus Christ (the Messiah); ...” (Hebrews 13v21, AMP) – take Him at His Word!

Supplementary Text
“And blessed is she that believed: for there shall be a performance of those things which were told her from the Lord.” Luke 1v45 (KJV)

Prayer
Father I thank You once again for Your promises and plans for my life. I submit to You and trust You to bring to pass that which is well pleasing in Your eyes and to be glorified in my life through Jesus Christ. To You be all the glory forever and ever in Jesus name, amen.

Comments

Popular Posts