His mercy and compassion

Hello everyone,

How are you doing on this day? I hope well and bubbling in the Lord.

Primary Text
“As a father loves and pities His children, so the Lord loves and pities those who fear Him [with reverence, worship, and awe].” Psalm 103v13 (AMP)

Beloved child of God, who fears the Lord, walking in awe of Him, worshipping and reverencing Him, know that God loves you and had compassion on you. Many times it is easy to have the concept of God being upset with us, tired of our regular “issues” and failures. Until we read the Word of God that tells us about who God really is and we see that our concept of God might not be true. We see Psalm 40v1-3 (TLB) for example saying “I waited patiently for God to help me; then He listened and heard my cry. He lifted me out of the pit of despair, out from the bog and the mire, and set my feet on a hard, firm path, and steadied me as I walked along. He has given me a new song to sing, of praises to our God. Now many will hear of the glorious things He did for me, and stand in awe before the Lord, and put their trust in Him.” Hallelujah! A lot of people in the world become depressed, and suicidal because they do not have any hope. But we have hope in God. That’s why Psalm 42v5&11 & 43v5 (KJV) can ask “Why art thou cast down, O my soul? and why art thou disquieted within me?....  Indeed Psalm 42v5 (AMP) says “Why are you cast down, O my inner self? And why should you moan over me and be disquieted within me? Hope in God and wait expectantly for Him, for I shall yet praise Him, my Help and my God.” Beloved, I don’t know where you are at this morning, but come to the Lord. His grace is sufficient for you. He is not waiting to hit you on the head and say I told you so. And even if He does chastise you, He does it for His children – as any father would (Hebrews 12:6-7).

Supplementary Text
“For the eyes of the Lord run to and fro throughout the whole earth to show Himself strong in behalf of those whose hearts are blameless toward Him…” 2 Chronicles 16v9 (AMP)

Prayer
… why don’t you take to the Lord in prayer what might be of a bother to you right now.

Comments

Popular Posts