Protecting the Promise (2)

Hello everyone,

How are you doing on this day? I hope well and bubbling in the Lord.

Primary Text: Psalm 105v13-14
“When they went from one nation to another, from one nation to another, from one kingdom to another people, He allowed no man to do them wrong; in fact, He reproved kings for their sakes,” Psalm 105v13-14 (AMP)

We know from Scripture that “The thief comes only in order to steal and kill and destroy. I came that they may have and enjoy life, and have it in abundance (to the full, till it overflows)” (John 10v10, AMP). When there is a promise, or something good in store for us, or a glorious future as God intended for us, the devil can stand as an adversary to try to stop that. But God is committed to seeing His promises to us come to pass. For instance, we see at Jesus’ birth, Herod gave orders for all the children age two and below to be killed. But God is never ever caught unawares, for an angel of the Lord had appeared to Joseph in a dream, to take the Child and his mother to Egypt for Herod intended to search for the Child in order to destroy Him (Matthew 2). But we see that Joseph obeyed when he got the dream. May we always obey all of the Lord’s commands that He gives us in Jesus name, amen.

Supplementary Text:
“The sheep that are My own hear and are listening to My voice; and I know them, and they follow Me. And I give them eternal life, and they shall never lose it or perish throughout the ages. [To all eternity they shall never by any means be destroyed.] And no one is able to snatch them out of My hand. My Father, Who has given them to Me, is greater and mightier than all [else]; and no one is able to snatch [them] out of the Father’s hand.” John 10v27-29 (AMP).

Prayer
Father, I thank You for Your Word. I thank You because none can snatch me out of Your hand. I pray that when the enemy comes as a flood, that the Spirit of the Lord will lift up a standard against it in Jesus name, amen. Father, I pray, that You keep me from every scheme of the enemy, and fulfill Your total counsel for my life in Jesus name, amen. When You come for Your Church, may I not be found wanting in Jesus name, amen.

Comments

Popular Posts