A Covenant (2)

Hello everyone,

How are you doing on this day? I hope well and bubbling in the Lord. Our God is one who remembers His covenants. God confirmed the promise He made to Abraham in Isaac.

Primary Text: Psalm 105v9
“Which covenant He made with Abraham, and His oath unto Isaac;” Psalm 105v9 (KJV)

The Bible says “But we, brethren, are children [not by physical descent, as was Ishmael, but] like Isaac, born in virtue of promise. Yet [just] as at that time the child [of ordinary birth] born according to the flesh despised and persecuted him [who was born remarkably] according to [the promise and the working of] the [Holy] Spirit, so it is now also. But what does the Scripture say? Cast out and send away the slave woman and her son, for never shall the son of the slave woman be heir and share the inheritance with the son of the free woman. So, brethren, we [who are born again] are not children of a slave woman [the natural], but of the free [the supernatural].” (Galatians 4v28-31, AMP). We are children of promise, hallelujah, and have been made heirs of the Father, and joint-heirs with Jesus (Romans 8v17), who has made us priests and kings unto God and His Father (Revelations 1v6, 5v10). Isn’t that an incredible inheritance?

Supplementary Text:
“AND there was a famine in the land, beside the first famine that was in the days of Abraham. And Isaac went unto Abimelech king of the Philistines unto Gerar. And the LORD appeared unto him, and said, Go not down into Egypt; dwell in the land which I shall tell thee of: Sojourn in this land, and I will be with thee, and will bless thee; for unto thee, and unto thy seed, I will give all these countries, and I will perform the oath which I sware unto Abraham thy father; And I will make thy seed to multiply as the stars of heaven, and will give unto thy seed all these countries; and in thy seed shall all the nations of the earth be blessed; Because that Abraham obeyed My voice, and kept My charge, My commandments, My statutes, and My laws. And Isaac dwelt in Gerar.” Genesis 26v1-6 (KJV)

Prayer
Father, we thank You very much for the incredible inheritance we have in You. Thank You Father, thank You Son, thank You Holy Spirit of God, in Jesus name, amen.

Comments

Popular Posts