His Prophet

Hello everyone,

How are you doing on this day? I hope well and bubbling in the Lord.

Primary Text: Psalm 105v14-15
“He suffered no man to do them wrong: yea, He reproved kings for their sakes; Saying Touch not My anointed, and do My prophets no harm.” Psalm 105v14-15 (KJV)

In Genesis 20v7, we see God refer to Abraham as a prophet, and for his sake, He reproved kings for his sake. On another note, the Bible reminds us in Proverbs 28 & 29 that “Can one go upon hot coals and his feet not be burned? So he who cohabits with his neighbor’s wife [will be touched with evil consequences and just retribution]; he who touches her shall not be innocent or go unpunished;” [AMP]. God looks after His own.

Supplementary Text:
“But the Lord scourged Pharaoh and his household with serious plagues because of Sarai, Abram’s wife. And Pharaoh called Abram and said, What is this that you have done to me? Why did you not tell me that she was your wife? Why did you say, She is my sister, so that I took her to be my wife? Now then, here is your wife; take her and get away [from here]! And Pharaoh commanded his men concerning him, and they brought him on his way with his wife and all that he had.” Genesis 12v17-20 (AMP)

“But God came to Abimelech in a dream by night and said, Behold, you are a dead man because of the woman whom you have taken [as your own], for she is a man’s wife. But Abimelech had not come near her, so he said, Lord, will you slay a people who are just and innocent? Did not the man tell me, She is my sister? And she herself said, He is my brother. In integrity of heart and innocency of hands I have done this. Then God said to him in the dream. Yes, I know you did this in the integrity of your heart, for it was I Who kept you back and spared you from sinning against Me; therefore I did not give you occasion to touch her. So now restore to the man his wife, for he is a prophet, and he will pray for you and you will live. But if you do not restore her [to him], know that you shall surely die, you and all who are yours.” Genesis 20v3-7 (AMP)

Prayer
Father, we thank You for Your Word this day. I ask to “live in the house of the LORD all the days of my life, delighting in the LORD’s perfections and meditating in His Temple. For He will conceal me there when troubles come; He will hide me in His sanctuary. He will place me out of reach on a high rock.” This is my prayer Lord in Jesus name, amen.

Comments

Popular Posts