It Will Come to Pass

Hello everyone,

How are you doing on this day? I hope well and bubbling in the Lord.

Primary Text: Psalm 105v17-19
“Then he sent someone to Egypt ahead of them – Joseph, who was sold as a slave. They bruised his fetters and placed his neck in an iron collar. Until the time came to fulfill his dreams, the LORD tested Joseph’s character.” Psalm 105v17-19 (NLT)

God’s Word always comes to pass. Joseph went through tough times, but the dreams he had had, came to pass. While he was in captivity, the Lord was with him. And while he was in Potiphar’s house, though a great temptation came, he didn’t sin against God (Genesus 39). Just finished watching a movie called – Waiting for the Prince. Jesus has said He is coming back. Don’t get tired of waiting for Him. Don’t compromise your faith. Hold onto His Word and to Him.

Supplementary Text:
[OH, I know, I have been rash to talk out plainly this way to God! I will [in my thinking] stand upon my post of observation and station myself on the tower or fortress, and will watch to see what He will say within me and what answer I will make [as His mouthpiece] to the perplexities of my complaint against Him. And the Lord answered me and said, Write the vision and engrave it so plainly upon tablets that everyone who passes may [be able to] read [it easily and quickly] as he hastens by. For the vision is yet for an appointed time and it hastens to the end [fulfillment]; it will not deceive or disappoint. Though it tarry, wait [earnestly] for it, because it will surely come; it will not be behindhand on its appointed day.” Habakkuk 2v1-3 (AMP)

Prayer
Father, we thank You for Your Word this day. Father, we pray for the grace to wait patiently for all Your promises to come to pass in our lives, and particularly to wait for Jesus to come back for us without compromising on our faith in Jesus name, amen. Help us o God to be heavenly minded, strengthen us when we grow weak. Lord Jesus, please pray for us as You did for Peter, that we will not be sifted. When You come back, may we not be found wanting in Jesus name, amen.

Comments

Popular Posts