Don’t Turn Back (2)

Hello everyone,

How are you doing on this day? I hope well and bubbling in the Lord. Our God is faithful.

Primary Text: Psalm 78v9-11
“The children of Ephraim, being armed, and carrying bows, turned back in the day of battle. They kept not the covenant of God, and refused to walk in His law; And forgat His works, and His wonders that He had shewed them.” Psalm 78v9-11 (KJV)

The Lord Jesus did not turn back. Yes, it was tough, and the battle ahead was immense. He prayed so much that His sweat was like blood. He put His thoughts into prayer saying: “O My Father, if it be possible, let this cup pass from Me: nevertheless not as I will, but as Thou wilt.” And again “O My Father, if this cup may not pass away from me, except I drink it, Thy will be done.” (Matthew 26v 39, 42, KJV). Beloved, “Look unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith;” (Hebrews 12v2, KJV). You will make it, and this too shall pass. Rely on Him, His strength, His grace, His faithfulness.

Supplementary Text:
“I gave My back to the smiters and My cheeks to those who plucked off the hair; I hid not My face from shame and spitting. For the Lord God helps Me; therefore have I not been ashamed or confounded. Therefore have I set My face like a flint, and I know that I shall not be put to shame. He is near Who declares Me in the right. Who will contend with Me? Let us stand forth together! Who is My adversary? Let him come near to Me. Behold, the Lord God will help Me; who is he who will condemn Me? Behold, they all will wax old and be worn out as a garment; the moth will eat them up. Who is among you who [reverently] fears the Lord, who obeys the voice of His Servant, yet who walks in darkness and deep trouble and has no shining splendor [in his heart]? Let him rely on, trust in, and be confident in the name of the Lord, and let him lean upon and be supported by His God.” Isaiah 5v6-10 (AMP)

Prayer
Father, I thank You for Your Word. I thank You because Your grace is sufficient for me and Your strength is made perfect in weakness. Daddy, the grace to stand through every trial and affliction, please grant unto me in Jesus name, amen. Holy Spirit, please be my comfort and counsel. Thank You Lord, in Jesus mighty name we pray, amen.

Comments

Popular Posts