The Spirit of Christ

Hello everyone,

How are you doing on this day? I hope well and bubbling in the Lord. The Bible says:

Primary Text
“… which the Spirit of Christ in them ...” 1 Peter 1v10-11 (NIV)

The child of God, who is Christ’s has the Spirit of God on the inside of Him. John 14v16-17 (AMP) says “And I will ask the Father, and He will give you another Comforter (Counselor, Helper, Intercessor, Advocate, Strengthener, and Standby), that He may remain with you forever -- The Spirit of Truth, Whom the world cannot receiver (welcome, take to its heart), because it does not see Him or know and recognize Him. But you know and recognize Him, for He lives with you [constantly] and will be in you.” We have the Holy Spirit with us, to remain with us forever. He comforts us, counsels us, helps us, intercedes and advocates for us, strengthens us and stands by us. Hallelujah. This Spirit which we have received shows that we belong to Christ and it enables us to cry Abba Father. (Romans 8v9,15). Through the Spirit of God, we also receive power. Acts 1v8 says “But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto Me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth.” And on the day of Pentecost, the promise of God came, Acts 2v4 saying “And they were all filled with the Holy Ghost, and began to speak with other tongues, as the Spirit gave them utterance.” (Acts 2v4). Do you speak in tongues? Do you fellowship with the Holy Spirit? Do you manifest the fruit of the Spirit? Why don’t you ask God for His Spirit (see Luke 11v13).

Supplementary Text
“Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send Him unto you.” John 16v7

Father, I thank You for the Holy Spirit. I ask for more of Your Spirit. I ask to be able to speak in tongues as the Spirit gives utterance. I ask to be led by the Spirit and to manifest the fruit and gifts of the Spirit in Jesus name, amen.

Comments

Popular Posts