A Reward

Hello everyone,

How are you doing on this day? I hope well and bubbling in the Lord. We thank God for the body of Christ of which we are members.

Primary Text
“Now he that planteth and he that watereth are one: and every man shall receive his own reward according to his own labour.” 1 Corinthians 3v8 (KJV)
“The one who plants and the one who waters have one purpose, and they will be rewarded according to their own labor.” 1 Corinthians 3v8 (NIV)
“The one who plants and the one who waters work together with the same purpose. And both will be rewarded for their own hard work.” 1 Corinthians 3v8 (NLT)
“He who plants and he who waters are equal (one in aim, of the same importance and esteem), yet each shall receive his own reward (wages), according to his own labor.” 1 Corinthians 3v8 (AMP)

For those that are working even as the Lord has given them to do, each person will receive a reward for the work they have done. Wow. Our God is many things to us, and one thing He is, is that He is a rewarder. He has not called us to seek Him in vain (Isaiah 45v19). For example, we know that He rewards those who diligently seek Him (Hebrews 11v6). In Genesis 15v1 (KJV) the Bible says “After these things the word of the LORD came unto Abram in a vision, saying, Fear not, Abram: I am thy shield, and thy exceeding great reward.” Furthermore, Proverbs 22v4 (AMP) says “The reward of humility and the reverent and worshipful fear of the Lord is riches and honor and life.” Do you live in the fear of the Lord? Do you diligently seek Him? Do you follow after righteousness knowing that those who hunger and thirst after righteousness shall be filled (Matthew 5v6)?

Supplementary Text
“Because he has set his love upon Me, therefore will I deliver him; I will set him on high, because he knows and understands My name [has a personal knowledge of My mercy, love, and kindness – trusts and relies on Me, knowing I will never forsake him, no, never]. He shall call upon Me, and I will answer him; I will be with him in trouble, I will deliver him and honor him. With long life will I satisfy him and show him My salvation.” Psalm 91v14-16 (AMP)

Prayer
Father, we thank You so much for Your Word, and Your reward. Thank You because You are indeed a rewarder of those who diligently seek You and we bless You for this in Jesus name, amen.

Comments

Popular Posts