Healing is for Us


Hello everyone,

How are you doing on this day? I hope well and bubbling in the Lord. Of Jesus it is written:

Primary Text
“… By His wounds you have been healed...” 1 Peter 2v24 (AMP)

Isaiah 53v5 says “But He was wounded for our transgressions, He was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon Him; and with His stripes we are healed.” Amen. He can heal: spiritually (giving eternal and abundant life instead of death); physically; and our souls – emotional, mind, and will. All through the gospel, we see how Jesus healed the sick, the lame, the blind, the leperous, gave hope, brought joy, purpose, and even raised the dead. Matthew 15v30-31 (NIV) says “Great crowds came to Him, bringing the lame, the blind, the crippled, the mute and many others, and laid them at His feet; and He healed them. The people were amazed when they saw the mute speaking, the crippled made well, the lame walking and the blind seeing. And they praised the God of Israel.” Jesus hasn’t changed. He healed before, He still heals and will continue to heal. Are you in need of healing or believing God for someone? Hebrews 13v8 (NIV) says “Jesus Christ is the same yesterday and today and forever.” 3 John 1v2 (KJV) says “Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth.” Remember, “For with God nothing is ever impossible and no word from God shall be without power or impossible of fulfillment.” (Luke 1v37, AMP)

 Supplementary Text
“Leaving that place, Jesus withdrew to the region of Tyre and Sidon. A Canaanite woman from that vicinity came to Him, crying out, “Lord, Son of David, have mercy on me! My daughter is demon-possessed and suffering terribly.” Jesus did not answer a word. So His disciples came to Him and urged Him, “Send her away, for she keeps crying out after us.” He answered, “I was sent only to the lost sheep of Israel.” The woman came and knelt before Him. “Lord, help me!” she said. He replied, “It is not right to take the children’s bread and toss it to the dogs.” “Yes it is, Lord,” she said. “Even the dogs eat the crumbs that fall from their master’s table.” Then Jesus said to her, “Woman, you have great faith! Your request is granted.” And her daughter was healed at that moment.” Matthew 15v21-28 (NIV)

Do you need healing, restoration, joy, hope in any area of your life? Why don’t you take it to the Lord in prayer?


Song: Healer, Album: This is our God

Verse: You hold my every moment, You calm my raging seas, You walk with me through fire, and heal all My disease
Pre-Chorus: I trust in You, I trust You
Chorus: I believer You’re my Healer, I believe You are all I need, I believe You’re my Portion, I believe You’re more than enough for me, Jesus You’re all I need
Bridge: Nothing is impossible for You, Nothing is impossible for You, Nothing is impossible for You, You hold my world in Your hands

Comments

Popular Posts