Trusting God

Hello everyone --- How are you doing on this day? I hope well and bubbling in the Lord. We thank God for the incredible access we have to His throne of grace, that we can pray. The Bible tells us about Jesus that: Primary Text “When He was reviled and insulted, He did not revile or offer insult in return; [when] He was abused and suffered, He made no threats [of vengeance]; but He trusted [Himself and everything] to Him Who judges fairly.” 1 Peter 2v23 (AMP) When you go through difficult times, what do you do? Who do you turn to? What is your first reaction? 1 Peter 4v19 (NLT) says “So if you are suffering in a manner that pleases God, keep on doing what is right, and trust your lives to the God who created you, for He will never fail you.” Commit everything to God. Psalm 62v8 (KJV) saying “Trust in Him at all times; ye people, pour out your heart before Him: God is a refuge for us. Selah.” We see this exemplified in Jesus, when He was about to go to the cross and “began to be sorrowful and very heavy.” (Matthew 26v37). Verse 39 says “And He went a little farther, and fell on His face, and prayed, saying, O My Father, if it be possible, let this cup pass from Me: nevertheless not as I will, but as Thou wilt.” Psalm 42v5 (NIV) says, “Why, my soul, are you downcast? Why so disturbed within me? Put your hope in God, for I will yet praise Him, my Savior and my God.” And Psalm 55v22 (AMP) encourages us to “Cast your burden on the Lord [releasing the weight of it] and He will sustain you; He will never allow the [consistently] righteous to be moved (made to slip, fall, or fail).” Hallelujah. Our God reigns, He loves us, and understands us. Supplementary Text “Let your character or moral disposition be from love of money [including greed, avarice, lust, and craving for earthly possessions] and be satisfied with your present [circumstances and with what you have]; for He [God] Himself has said, I will not in any way fail you nor give you up nor leave you without support. [I will] not, [I will] not in any degree leave you helpless nor forsake nor let [you] down (relax My hold on you)! [Assuredly not!] So we take comfort and are encouraged and confidently and boldly say, The Lord is my Helper; I will not be seized with alarm [I will not fear or dread or be terrified]. What can man do to me?” Hebrews 13v5-6 (AMP) Be encouraged, take everything to the Lord!!!

Comments

Popular Posts