Assurance of Victory (Moses, 3)

Hello everyone,
How are you doing on this day? I hope well and bubbling in the Lord. This is an encouragement to say that God hears you, He sees you, and He knows what you are going through. He is working things out. Help is on the way. The children of Israel cried out to God, and He heard them… By the time they cried out to God, Moses had already been born.

Primary Text: Exodus 3v7
“And the LORD said, I have surely seen the affliction of My people which are in Egypt, and have heard their cry by reason of their taskmasters; for I know their sorrows;” Exodus 3v7

Relax, help is on the way. When there was famine in the land of Canaan, and Jacob and his sons needed food to eat, God had already sent Joseph ahead to ensure that they would not starve. When Haman was going to kill all the Jews, God already had Esther in the palace. While the children of Israel were groaning and crying out because of the oppression of the Egyptians, Moses was already born. When the devil tempted Eve in the garden and taught he had gotten victory over man, Jesus had already been slain from the foundation of the earth (Revelations 13v8). Hallelujah. So what is it that you are looking up to God for? Cry unto Him. He cares for you and is asking you to cast your cares upon Him, and pour out your heart to Him (1 Peter 5v7; Psalm 62v8). Relax, help is on the way.

Subsidiary Text: Psalm 34v4, Psalm 34v15, Daniel 10v12-13
“I sought the LORD, and He heard me, and delivered me from all my fears.” Psalm 34v4

“The eyes of the LORD are upon the righteous, and His ears are open unto their cry.” Psalm 34v15

“For He hath not despised nor abhorred the affliction of the afflicted; neither hath He hid his face from him, but when He cried unto him, He heard.” Psalm 22v24

“Then said he unto me, Fear not Daniel: for from the first day that thou didst set thine heart to understand, and to chasten thyself before thy God, thy words were heard, and I am come for thy words. But the prince of the kingdom of Persia withstood me one and twenty days; but lo, Michael, one of the chief princes, came to help me; and I remained there with the kings of Persia.” Daniel 10v12-13

Have a blessed day.

Prayer
Father, I thank You because You are in charge, and You are in control. Nothing catches You unawares. I thank You because You hear my cry, You see my pain, and You know what I am going through. I thank You because You shall deliver me from every sorrow and affliction, and grant me the victory in Jesus name, amen.

Comments

Popular Posts