Assurance of Victory (Moses, 5)

Hello everyone,

How are you doing on this day? I hope well and bubbling in the Lord. God is faithful and we thank Him because even in our inadequacies, He can use us.

Primary Text: Exodus 4v10-12
“And Moses said unto the LORD, O my LORD, I am not eloquent, neither heretofore, nor since Thou hast spoken unto Thy servant: but I am slow of speech, and of a slow tongue. And the LORD said unto him, Who hath made man’s mouth? or who maketh the dumb, or dead, or the seeing, or the blind? have not I the LORD? Now therefore go, and I will be with thy mouth, and teach thee what thou shalt say.” Exodus 4v10-12

Father, I know You are sending me there, but I have neither the qualifications, degree nor the charisma to do what you are asking me to do. Lord, I will look like a dwarf besides them. Father, I have so many other things to do, there is no way I can add this thing in addition to all of them. There are so many excuses that we can give God to let Him know why we are the wrong person for the job. Why we can’t be the head and not the tail. Why the work of our hands can’t prosper. Why we can’t speak words of grace edifying to our hearers. Why we can’t do the things that He has written in His Word and desires for us to be. But God doesn’t see like we do, and if He chooses you, He means YOU. He made you. He knows you, and He is sending you to achieve His purpose. Give in, and let Him do that which He alone can do.

Subsidiary Texts: Psalm 144v1, 2 Corinthians 12v8-10
“Blessed be the LORD my strength which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight:” Psalm 144v1

“Three times I called upon the Lord and besought [Him] about this and begged that it might depart from me;
But He said to me, My grace (My favor and loving-kindness and mercy) is enough for you [sufficient against any danger and enables you to bear the trouble manfully]; for My strength and power are made perfect (fulfilled and completed) and show themselves most effective in [your] weakness. Therefore, I will all the more gladly glory in my weaknesses and infirmities, that the strength and power of Christ (the Messiah) may rest (yes, may pitch a tent over and dwell) upon me!
So for the sake of Christ, I am well pleased and take pleasure in infirmities, insults, hardships, persecutions, perplexities and distresses; for when I am weak [in human strength], then am I [truly] strong (able, powerful in divine strength).” 2 Corinthians 12v8-10 (Amplified Bible)

Have a blessed day.

Prayer
Heavenly Father, thank You for Your Word today. Thank You for Your purposes for my life. Thank You because when I am weak then I am strong. Help me Lord to see every opportunity of human weakness as an avenue for You to display Your power in Jesus name, amen.

Comments

Popular Posts