Overcoming Tactics (6)

Hello everyone,

How are you doing on this day? I hope well and bubbling in the Lord. God is faithful and true. He is wonderful and terrific. How many of you can confidently say I know the Lord? I know whom I serve? Well, one way in which we overcome, is through the knowledge of God.

Primary Text: Daniel 11v32
“And such as do wickedly against the covenant shall he corrupt by flatteries: but the people that do know their God shall be strong, and do exploits.” Daniel 11v32

Paul was someone who knew the God he served, he saying in Acts 27v23 that “For there stood by me this night the angel of God, whose I am, and whom I serve.” And again that “Wherefore, sirs, be of good cheer: for I believe God, that it shall be even as it was told me.” (Acts 27v25). When you know the God you serve, and know that you are God’s, you speak with confidence, you move with confidence, you are not easily discouraged, because you know the God you serve. When you know that God loved you so much, that He gave His only Son to die for you, then it is easier to believe that He can freely give you other things. When you know that faith pleases Him, then you can be rest assured that your faith in Him and belief in and on His Word will reap great reward. When You know that God specializes in impossibilities, then you know that all things are possible with Him. When you know that God is good, then you will believe that He has your best interest at heart. When you know that He is Love, (fill in the blanks ☺ )

Subsidiary Texts: Jeremiah 9v23-24, John 3v16, Romans 8v32, 1 John 4v8
“Thus saith the LORD, Let not the wise man glory in his wisdom, neither let the mighty man glory in his might, let not the rich man glory in his riches:
But let him that glorieth glory in this, that he understandeth and knoweth Me, that I am the LORD which exercise lovingkindness, judgment, and righteousness, in the earth: for in these things I delight, saith the LORD.” Jeremiah 9v22-23

“For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life.” John 3v16

“He that spared not His own Son, but delivered Him up for us all, how shall He not with Him also freely give us all things?” Romans 8v32

“He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love.” 1 John 4v8

Have a very blessed day.

Prayer
Father, reveal Yourself to me. Please let me know You more in Jesus name, amen.

Comments

Popular Posts