Sing Praise!

Hello everyone,

How are you doing on this day? I hope well and bubbling in the Lord. We thank God for the breath of life, for hands and legs, for joy unspeakable, for delivering us from the power of darkness and translated us into the kingdom of His dear Son (Colossians 1v13). As believers, it is pleasant to give praises to God, for He is good (Psalm 135v3).

Primary text: Psalm 34v1
“I will bless the LORD at all times: His praise shall continually be in my mouth.” (King James Version)
“I will praise the LORD at all times. I will constantly speak His praises.” (New Living Translation)

Subsidiary texts: Psalm 147v1, Hebrews 13v15, Proverbs 15v8
“Praise ye the LORD: for it is good to sing praises unto out God; for it is pleasant; and praise is comely.” Psalm 147v1 (King James Version)

“Therefore, let us offer through Jesus a continual sacrifice of praise to God, proclaiming our allegiance to His name.” Hebrews 13v15 (New Living Translation)

“The sacrifice of the wicked is an abomination, hateful and exceedingly offensive to the Lord, but the prayer of the upright is His delight!” Proverbs 15v8 (Amplified Bible)

Isn’t it wonderful to know that the prayer of the upright is God’s delight? That means when you as someone walking uprightly with Him prays, He is delighted. Again, we see that it is good to sing praises to God and it is comely. And in Hebrews 13v15, we are encouraged to continually render a sacrifice of praise to God, through our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ, proclaiming our allegiance to His name. Remember God inhabits the praises of His children (Psalm 22v3)

Have a very blessed day.

Prayer point
Father, I praise You for You are good. I thank You in the name of Jesus for Your love for me. You are kind and True. There is none like You in all the heavens and in all the earth. I am nothing without You and there is none I desire on earth besides You….

Comments

Popular Posts