Overcoming Tactics (8)

Hello everyone,

How are you doing on this day? I hope well and bubbling in the Lord. We thank God for His amazing grace, His watching over us, and the fact that He never ever fails. Another overcoming tactic is to know who you are. Who we are should be defined the way our Maker, our heavenly Father has designed us to be, and not by earthly standards. When we know who we are, we would know what we are entitled to, and dictate how we should be treated.

Primary Text: Ephesians 2v10
“For we are God’s masterpiece. He has created us anew in Christ Jesus, so we can do the good things He planned for us long ago.” Ephesians 2v10 (NLT)

You are God’s workmanship. You are not an accident of nature or chance. God made you for a reason and for a purpose. Have you ever heard of the phrase – he walked purposefully? It usually signifies that the person walked with determination. When you know that you are the Lord’s and He has great plans for you, it is hard for you to get deterred by what others say or what you see happening around you. You are special; loved of God; bought with a price; a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people (1 Peter 2v9), and God thinks of you (see Psalm 139).

Subsidiary Texts: Jeremiah 29v11, Psalm 139v14, Jeremiah 1v5-7, Revelations 1v5&6
“For I know the thoughts and plans that I have for you, says the Lord, thoughts and plans for welfare and peace and not for evil, to give you hope in your final outcome.” Jeremiah 29v11 (Amplified Bible)

“I will praise Thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvellous are Thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well.” Psalm 139v14

“Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee: and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, and I ordained thee a prophet unto the nations. Then said I, Ah, Lord God! behold, I cannot speak: for I am a child. But the LORD said unto me, Say not, I am a child: for thou shalt go to all that I shall send thee, and whatsoever I command thee thou shalt speak.” Jeremiah 1v5-7

“And from Jesus Christ who is the faithful witness, and the first-begotten of the dead, and the prince of the kings of the earth. Unto Him that loved us, and washed us from our sins in His own blood, And hath made us kings and priests unto God and His Father; to Him be glory and dominion for ever and ever. Amen.” Revelations 1v5&6

Have a very blessed day.

Prayer
Father, I yield myself to You. Fulfill Your total plans and purposes concerning my life in Jesus name, amen.

Comments

Popular Posts