Assurance of Victory (Moses, 6)

Hello everyone,

How are you doing on this day? I hope well and bubbling in the Lord. Happy happy Friday. I pray that this day will be one filled with great joy, love, and understanding. I have heard of a story of this young lady whom they had wanted to sponsor to school, and she said no. One of her reasons being that people in their family did not amount to much when it came to education. What is it that God is saying I have called you to be and you keep giving excuses about it? He keeps saying I will help you and you keep saying, Lord, You do not understand. Even after God had told Moses that He will be with his mouth, Moses was still reluctant to go.

Primary Text: Exodus 4v13
“But Moses again pleaded, “Lord, please! Send anyone else.” Exodus 4v13 (New Living Translation)

There is the prelude to a song by Israel Houghton that I like (see below), and in it God is saying we should remove the limits we are putting on Him. Sometimes it might be hard because you are looking at the time available, your own knowledge, strength, ability/disabilities, but God is saying, I will be with you. Because I am with you, you will prosper. Psalm 121v2 says My help comes from the LORD who made heaven and earth. Allow God to do that which He alone can do in your life. He gives the strength, the promotion, the ability, and the empowerment to do exploits. Those who know Him are strong and do exploits. Relax, God is in control. Step out in faith.

Subsidiary Texts: Take the limits off, Ephesians 3v20
“I’m not a man, I cannot lie
I know the plans for your life
I’m asking you, to dream again
Believe again, and take the limits off of Me
No I’m not a man, no
I cannot lie, I know the plans I have for you
They’re My design
So I’m asking you just to hope again, and trust again
And take the limits off of Me
And I hear the Lord say
Take the limits off, take the limits off
Release Me, to accomplish what I promised you
Take the limits off of Me, take the limits off
Release Me, release Me”
(Take the limits off, Israel Houghton)

“Now to Him Who, by (in consequence of) the [action of His] power that is at work within us, is able to [carry out His purpose and] do superabundantly, far over and above all that we [dare] ask or think [infinitely beyond our highest prayers, desires, thoughts, hopes, or dreams]--” Ephesians 3v20 (Amplified Bible)

Prayer
Father, I release myself to You to accomplish that which You would in Jesus name, amen.

Comments

Popular Posts