His Love

Jesus loves you. Perhaps you may have been disillusioned to thing that God does not care about you, Ephesians 3 speaks of the love of God. It is described as a love which passeth knowledge. God loves you very much, so much so that He gave His Son to die for you (John 3v16).

Primary Text – Ephesians 3v18&19
“may have power, together with all the saints, to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ, and to know this love that surpasses knowledge –…” Ephesians 3v18&19 (NIV)

“That you may have the power and be strong to apprehend and grasp with all saints [God’s devoted people, the experience of that love] what is the breadth and length and height and depth [of it]; [That you may really come] to know [practically, through experience for yourselves] the love of Christ, which far surpasses mere knowledge [without experience];…” Ephesians 3v18&19 (AMP)

“And may you have the power to understand, as all God’s people should, how wide, how long, how high, and how deep His love is. May you experience the love of Christ, though it is too great to understand fully…” Ephesians 3v18&19 (NLT)

“And I pray that you and all God’s holy people will have the power to understand the greatness of Christ’s love – how wide and how long and how high and how deep that love is. Christ’s love is greater than anyone can ever know, but I pray that you will be able to know that love…” Ephesians 3v18-9 (New Century Version)

Perhaps you have never experienced such love before. Perhaps you have looked to different people and things to experience love. Jesus loves you very very much, and He loves us in such a way that surpasses knowledge. It is a love that is patient, is kind, … a love that never fails. No one can ever love you as Jesus does. They may promise, but they will always fail. I pray that we will indeed have the power to understand the breadth and length and depth and height of His love in Jesus name, amen.

Supplementary Texts
“But God commendeth His love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.” Romans 5v8

“Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword?” Romans 8v35

Have a very blessed day.

Prayer
Father, thank You so much for the love of Christ which passeth knowledge. Father, I want to experience afresh that love in the name of Jesus. Let me truly understand the love of Christ, and walk in the knowledge of His love all the days of my life, and be empowered to share with others about this love in Jesus name I pray, amen.

--
And perhaps you do not even know Jesus as your Lord and personal Saviour, and you want to have a relationship with Him. The Bible says:

“That if you confess with your mouth, “Jesus is Lord,” and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved.
For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with your mouth that you confess and are saved.” Romans 10v9-10

You can say this prayer: Heavenly Father, I come to You today, confessing that I am a sinner. I am sorry for all that I have done and ask that You forgive me for all of my sins and cleanse me from all unrighteousness. Lord Jesus, I ask that You be Lord and Saviour over my life. I believe that You came to die for my sins, and that God raised You from the dead. Thank You Father for translating me out of the kingdom of darkness into the Kingdom of Your dear Son. Thank You for sealing me with Your Holy Spirit of promise. Please keep me till the end in You, and may Your Name alone be glorified in my life, in Jesus name I pray, amen.

If you said this prayer today, know that you are now a child of God and that there is much jubilation in heaven because of you. Begin to attend a Bible-believing church, and keep the faith! Welcome into God’s family.

Comments

Popular Posts