His Protection

Hello everyone,
How are you doing on this day? I hope well and bubbling in the Lord. We thank God for He is our shield and our protector. Our refuge and a very present help in trouble.

Primary Text – Psalm 91v5-6
“You shall not be afraid of the terror of the night, nor of the arrow (the evil plots and slanders of the wicked) that flies by day, Nor of the pestilence that stalks in darkness, nor of the destruction and sudden death that surprise and lay waste at noonday.” Psalm 91v5-6 (AMP)

One of the weapons that the evil one uses is fear. Fear of what the night may bring; fear of what someone may do to you; fear of what you see happening around the world on tv and read about, ranging from floods, to stampedes, acts of terror, and so on. But God tells us not to be afraid, because “HE WHO dwells in the secret place of the Most High shall remain stable and fixed under the shadow of the Almighty [Whose power no foe can withstand].” (Psalm 91v1, AMP). Remember when the servant of Gehazi was scared because of the army that surrounded them, and Elisha prayed that his eyes be opened, so that he could see that those that be with them were more than they that were with the enemy (2 Kings 6v16). Children of God, greater is He that is in you than he that is in the world (1 John 4v4). Do not fear, neither be afraid of the terror by night, the arrow that flies by day, the pestilence that stalks in darkness, or the destruction and sudden death that surprise and waste at noonday. At every hour of the day, you are covered. Do not fear.

Supplementary Texts
“Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of My righteousness.” Isaiah 41v10

“In righteousness shalt thou be established: thou shalt be far from oppression; for thou shalt not fear: and from terror; for it shall not come near thee.” Isaiah 54v14

“I have created the blacksmith who fans the coals beneath the forge and makes the weapons of destruction. And I have created the armies that destroy. But in that coming day no weapon turned against you will succeed. You will silence every voice raised up to accuse you. These benefits are enjoyed by the servants of the LORD; I, the LORD, have spoken!” Isaiah 54v16-17 (New Living Translation)

Have a very blessed day.

Prayer
Father, in the name of Jesus, I thank You for You have not given me a spirit of bondage again to fear, but a spirit of adoption whereby I can cry Abba Father. I thank You because You have not given me a spirit of fear, but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind. Blessed be Your holy name forevermore in Jesus name, amen. I pray Father that I will dwell in Your house and inquire in Your temple all the days of my life, and may Your presence never depart from me in Jesus name, amen.

www.beeencouraged.blogspot.com

Comments

Popular Posts