Deliverance

Hello everyone,

How are you doing on this day? I hope well and bubbling in the Lord.

Primary Text:
“I sought (inquired of) the Lord and required Him [of necessity and on the authority of His Word], and He heard me, and delivered me from all my fears.” Psalm 34v4 (AMP)

“I asked the Lord for help, and He answered me. He saved me from all that I feared.” Psalm 34v4 (New Century Version)

The Bible tells us to “Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour:” (1 Peter 5v8). Perhaps you are hearing “roars” today, and the storms seem to be rising – seek the Lord. The devil is “as a” roaring lion…. He is not a lion, but fear can debilitate. But God is the Prince of peace (Isaiah 9v6), and He can bring peace to every storm. That’s why He says, cast all your cares unto me, because I care for you. Jesus is the Prince of peace, and the Lion of the tribe of Judah (Revelation 5v5). Let Him into that situation! God can deliver from any situation that is bringing on fear. There is nothing too hard for Him (Genesis 18v14; Jeremiah 32v27). For instance, Daniel and other wise men in Babylon were going to be killed because the king had dreamed, and he wanted someone to tell him the dream and the interpretation. Naturally, that would be impossible for anyone human to do. But Daniel sought the Lord, asking his friends to do the same, and God revealed the secret to him…. thus death was abated. (see Daniel 2). What is that thing causing you fear? Seek the Lord on that matter. Stop running helter skelter!

Supplementary Text:
“There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear: because fear hath torment. He that feareth is not made perfect in love” 1 John 4v18 (KJV)

Prayer
Father, I thank You so much for Your Word today, and I thank You for Your love for me. Father I pray, that You will perfect me in love, for there is no fear in love. Father I pray, that I will come to know and understand the love of Christ which passeth knowledge. That I will know how deep, and wide, and high, and broad the love Christ is for me. I pray for an intimate knowledge of You O God in Jesus name, amen.

Comments

Popular Posts