The Holy Spirit - My Helper

Hello everyone,

How are you doing on this day? I hope well and bubbling in the Lord. The Lord has sent help to us, by sending us the Holy Spirit. Jesus said:

Primary Text:
“If you [really] love Me, you will keep (obey) My commands. And I will ask the Father, and He will give you another Comforter (Counselor, Helper, Intercessor, Advocate, Strengthener, and Standby), that He may remain with you forever—The Spirit of Truth, Whom the world cannot receive (welcome, take to its heart), because it does not see Him or know and recognize Him. But you know and recognize Him, for He lives with you [constantly] and will be in you.” John 14v15-17 (AMP).

The Holy Spirit is with you, and in you. He helps us in so many ways – by counseling us, helping us, interceding for us, comforting us, advocating for us, strengthening us and standing by us. The Psalmist says – “Where could I go from Your Spirit? Or where could I flee from Your presence?” (Psalm 139v7, AMP). God is very aware of your every movement and all that you are going through. You can never get away from God. Hallelujah. And He is here to help you. Will you allow Him to help you? Do you need direction? The Bible says, as many as are led by the Spirit of God, are sons of God (Romans 8v14). He helps us overcome the lusts of the flesh. He helps us to live a victorious Christian life. Hallelujah. We have been sealed by the Holy Spirit, and He bears witness with our spirits that we are the sons of God (Romans 8v16). Hallelujah. Let the Holy Spirit help you.

Supplementary Text:
“For [the Spirit which] you have now received [is] not a spirit of slavery to put you once more in bondage to fear, but you have received the Spirit of adoption [the Spirit producing sonship] in [the bliss of] which we cry, Abba (Father)! Father!” Romans 8v15 (AMP)

Prayer
Father, I thank You so much for Your Word today, and I thank You for sending the Holy Spirit to us. Holy Spirit, I acknowledge Your presence in my life. I want to be Your friend. I want to be led by You. Lead me, help me, comfort me, show me things to come, guide me into all truth, Holy Spirit of God, in Jesus name I pray, amen.

Comments

Popular Posts