Standing

Hello everyone,

How are you doing on this day? I hope well and bubbling in the Lord. Now, given that we are in a fight, where we contend against the evil schemes of the devil, and that we are not fighting physical enemies, we are encouraged that:

Primary Text:
“Therefore put on God’s complete armor, that you may be able to resist and stand your ground on the evil day [of danger], and, having done all [the crisis demands], to stand [firmly in your place].” Ephesians 6v13 (AMP)

We are encouraged here to put on the whole armor of God, so that when the crisis, when the day of evil comes, we are able to stand our ground. God tells us that “When thou passest through the waters, I will be with thee; and through the rivers, they shall not overflow thee: when thou walkest through the fire, thou shalt not be burned; neither shall the flame kindle upon thee.” Isaiah 43v2 (KJV). So even when the evil day comes, have the assurance and remember that God is with you. Put on the armor that He gives to you:

Supplementary Text:
“Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness; And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace; Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked. And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God: Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints; And for me, that utterance may be given unto me, that I may open my mouth boldly, to make known the mystery of the gospel, For which I am an ambassador in bonds: that therein I may speak boldly, as I ought to speak.” Ephesians 6v14-20 (KJV)

Prayer
Father, I thank You so much for Your Word this day. Father, right now, I put on the whole armor of God. I gird my loins with the truth, I put on the breastplate of righteousness, I shod my feet in preparation for the gospel of peace, I take on the shield of faith, I take on the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit in Jesus name, amen.

Comments

Popular Posts