Greater Works!

Hello everyone,

How are you doing on this day? I hope well and bubbling in the Lord. Our God is a great and mighty Deliverer. In Acts 10v38, the Bible says: “How God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Ghost and with power: who went about doing good, and healing all that were oppressed of the devil; for God was with Him.” Our God is a great Deliverer, and He sometimes uses us as instruments, to bring this about.

Primary Text:
“Believe Me that I am in the Father and the Father in Me; or else believe Me for the sake of the [very] works themselves. [If you cannot trust Me, at least let these works that I do in My Father’s name convince you.] I assure you, most solemnly I tell you, if anyone steadfastly believes in Me, he will himself be able to do the things that I do; and he will do even greater things than these, because I go to the Father. And I will do [I Myself will grant] whatever you ask in My Name [as presenting all that I AM], so that the Father may be glorified and extolled in (through) the Son.” John 14v11-13 (AMP)

Do you believe in Jesus? Do you believe that He is the Son of God? Do you believe that He came and shed His blood, and that God sent Him to die for us, so that whosoever believes in Him will not perish but have everlasting life? (see John 3v16) Do you believe that now we have peace with God because of Jesus? (see Romans 5v1) Do you believe that Jesus ever liveth to make intercession for you, even as He is now sitted at the right hand of God? (see Hebrews 7v25; Hebrews 10v12). Do you believe that greater works than what Jesus did, you can do, which include healing the sick, raising the dead, making the lame to walk, the blind to see, restoring joy… The Bible says faith cometh by hearing and hearing by the Word of God (Romans 10v17). We can build up our faith to know who we are in God, and who God Himself is. Prayer, and fasting are also very important in order to exercise our authority as children of God. Furthermore, we need the infilling of the Holy Spirit, who gives us the power.

Supplementary Text:
“But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto Me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth.” Acts 1v8 (KJV)

Prayer
Father, I thank You for Your Word this day. I pray that You will empower me, by Your Holy Spirit to do great works for You. I pray that those good works which You before ordained I do, that I will do them to the glory of Your name in Jesus name, amen.

Comments

Popular Posts