On Sowing

Hello everyone,

How are you doing on this day? I hope well and bubbling in the Lord. We thank God for His faithfulness, His grace, His lovingkindness and His tendermercies. He is indeed faithful. The Bible says:

Primary Text:
“He who observes the wind [and waits for all conditions to be favorable] will not sow, and he who regards the clouds will not reap.” Ecclesiastes 11v4 (AMP)

These Scriptures are encouraging us to move forward, to walk by faith. If you keep looking at the conditions, the physical, what is happening around you, it may hamper you from doing certain things e.g. helping your neighbor, speaking a word of encouragement, applying for a necessary job, getting married, making a request … God told Jeremiah – don’t be afraid of their faces. The Bible tells us that “The slothful man saith, There is a lion without, I shall be slain in the streets” (Proverbs 22v13), and that “The sluggard will not plow by reason of the cold; therefore shall he beg in harvest, and have nothing.” (Proverbs 20v4). I know sometimes there are genuine fears and concerns, but we should be strong in the Lord and in the power of His might (Ephesians 6v10). The Lord who encouraged Jeremiah, and Moses, may He also encourage you to move forward.

Supplementary Text:
“Then the word of the LORD came unto me, saying, Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, and I ordained thee a prophet unto the nations. Then said I, Ah, Lord GOD! behold, I cannot speak: for I am a child. But the LORD said unto me, Say not, I am a child: for thou shalt go to all that I shall send thee, and whatsoever I command thee thou shalt speak. Be not afraid of their faces: for I am with thee to deliver thee, saith the LORD. Then the LORD put forth his hand, and touched my mouth. And the LORD said unto me, Behold, I have put my words in thy mouth. See, I have this day set thee over the nations and over the kingdoms, to root out, and to pull down, and to destroy, and to throw down, to build, and to plant.” Jeremiah 1v4-10 (KJV)

Prayer
Father , I thank You so much for Your Word today. Father, the grace to be tenacious, and not to give up, in any area of my life, to work in Your purpose for my life, please grant unto me in Jesus name, amen.

Comments

Popular Posts