8 August 2011 – His Unfailing Love

Hello everyone,
How are you doing on this day? I hope well and bubbling in the Lord. We
thank God for His unfailing love. The Bible says:

Primary Text
“For His unfailing love towards those who fear Him is as great as the height
of the heavens above the earth.” Psalm 103v11 (NLT)

“For as the heavens are high above the earth, so great are His mercy and
loving-kindness toward those who reverently and worshipfully fear Him.”
Psalm 103v11 (AMP)

The unfailing love of God towards those who fear Him, is great. The Bible says in 1 John 3v1 that “See how very much our Father loves us, for He calls us His children, and that is what we are!..” God loves you very much, and He calls you His child. You are a child of God. Don’t let anything ever make you doubt the love of God for you. Hold it dear to your heart that God loves me. Jesus loves me. The Holy Spirit loves me.

Supplementary Text
“I pray that from His glorious, unlimited resources He will empower you with inner strength through His Spirit. Then Christ will make His home in your hearts as you trust in Him. Your roots will grow down into God’s love and keep you strong. And may you have the power to understand, as all God’s people should, how wide, how long, how high, and how deep His love is. May you experience the love of Christ, though it is too great to understand fully. Then you will be made complete with all the fullness of life and power that comes from God. Now all glory to God, who is able, through His mighty power at work within us, to accomplish infinitely more than we might ask or think. Glory to Him in the church and in Christ Jesus through all generations forever and ever! Amen.” Ephesians 3v16-20 (NLT)

Prayer
Father, I thank You so much for Your unfailing love towards me. Father, I know the love of Christ is too great to understand fully, but I pray You will help me understand that love. Reveal Yourself to me dear Lord. Grant me the power to understand how wide, how long, how high and how deep the love of God is. And I pray that Your goodness and unfailing love will pursue me all the days of my life, and that I will live in the house of the Lord forever, in Jesus name, amen.




Comments

Popular Posts