In Case you are in Doubt (3)

Hello everyone,

How are you doing on this day? I hope well and bubbling in the Lord.

Primary Text
“And this hope will not lead to disappointment. For we know how dearly God loves us, because He has given us the Holy Spirit to fill our hearts with His love.” Romans 5v5 (NLT)

As believers, we have the Holy Spirit with us and in us (John 14v17). We have God with us. A confirmation of the fact that we are Christ’s is that we have His Spirit, those who do not have the Spirit of Christ are none of His (Romans 8v9). The Holy Spirit teaches us, guides us into all truth, tells us of things to come, doesn’t speak of His own self, but whatsoever He hears, He tells us (John 16v13). Imagine the life of the believer without the Spirit of God. But God’s love to us is so evident by the fact that He is with us, He lives in us. We have Christ in us, we have His Spirit in us and with us, and our lives are hid with Christ in God (Colossians 3v3). Hallelujah.

Supplementary Text
“But because I have said these things to you, sorrow has filled your hearts [taken complete possession of them]. However, I am telling you nothing but the truth when I say it is profitable (good, expedient, advantageous) for you that I go away. Because if I do not go away, the Comforter (Counselor, Helper, Advocate, Intercessor, Strengthener, Standby) will not come to you [into close fellowship with you]; but if I go away, I will send Him to you [to be in close fellowship with you].” John 16v7 (AMP)

Prayer
Father, I thank You for Your Word. Father, I pray again to know for myself, the love of Christ which far surpasses mere knowledge, without experience. I want to be a body wholly filled with God Himself, I want to have the richest measure of your divine Presence in Jesus name, amen.

Comments

Popular Posts